Trusts And Estates Attorney
Location: Wilmington, DE Office
The firm is seeking to expand its team with a Delaware-licensed attorney with 1 to 5 years of experience in estates and trusts.
The candidate should be self-motivated, compassionate, highly analytical with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. The role carries a great deal of responsibility, attention to detail, and client empathy. The candidate should understand the importance of communicating with the client throughout the estate planning process and will seek to eliminate questions regarding how an estate should be managed. Our ideal candidate will have estate planning knowledge and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Communicate with clients about plans for dispersing their assets.
- Prepare wills, trusts, and power of attorney documents.
- Provide clients with information about retirement plans, charitable contributions, and insurance choices.
- Advocate on behalf of clients by understanding their needs, effectively analyzing the situation, and forming a strategy for a plan of action.
- Work closely with Paralegals and Partners to ensure swift action through the Estate Planning and Estate Administration process.
- Represent clients in court proceedings as needed.
- Maintain client files to ensure they are properly organized and up to date.
- Experience at a legal firm working on estate planning and probate law issues for a minimum of 1-2 years.
- Active member of the Delaware Bar in good standing.
- Working knowledge of wills and trusts and the estate and trust administration process.
Excellent communication skills, especially in highly stressful emotional situations.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email Holly Williams @ firstname.lastname@example.org.