We are proud to introduce our scholarship contest where we will award one (1) student a $1,000 scholarship award to put towards their college tuition.
Follow these simple steps and submit your entry using the form below to be considered:
(**Please do not call the firm asking about the status of your application, all submissions will be read and you will be notified via email at the conclusion of the scholarship contest)
Personal statements help us define our personal and professional goals.
They can become useful to reflect on past, present and future experiences and achievements.
Personal statements also look at failures and what we were able to learn from them or how we were able to overcome them.
So, what is your personal statement?
Please prepare a personal statement between 350-500 words.
The statement can include, but is not limited to:
- A short summary or personal statement describing your accomplishments and goals.
- Any honors and awards you’ve received.
- Your extra-curricular activities.
We will choose the most compelling essay and select one winner (1) and award them $1,000 to put towards their college tuition.
We want to hear your creative side and look forward to your submission!
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in college or undergraduate degree program to be considered to receive the scholarship award.
- Applicants must submit the essay and other required information by August 1, 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the deadline for submission?
- Applications must be received no later than August 1, 2024.
When will the winner be selected and notified?
- A winner will be selected and notified by no later than August 16th, 2024.
Who is eligible to receive the scholarship award?
- You must be enrolled in college or an undergraduate degree program and provide proof of enrollment with your submission.
- Each entry will be reviewed and considered if all the criteria and eligibility requirements are met.
How many winners will be selected for this scholarship contest?
- We will choose one winner (1) with this scholarship contest and winner will be contacted by email (the email found on this application form submission below).
- The winner will also be announced on our website at the conclusion of our campaign. Please, no inquiries about the status of any submissions.
Criteria/How to Apply:
Please submit the following information using the button below:
- First / Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Copy of Your Resume
- Most Up-to-Date Version of your Transcript
- Copy of your essay submission (.doc, .docx, .pdf)
Personal Best Scholarship Contest
"*" indicates required fields