Tara Clary is a partner at Baird Mandalas Brockstedt & Federico with over 25 years of litigation experience handling all facets of the most complex medical malpractice matters, from investigation through discovery and trial.
Tara began her career defending physicians and health care providers against medical negligence claims. Tara then decided to utilize the comprehensive knowledge she developed to advocate for victims of malpractice. She synthesizes the technical, legal, factual and human aspects of all her cases to deliver outstanding results for clients. She finds the truth in the details and is known for an exacting, thorough approach to her work. Tara has extensive trial experience and was recently recognized for obtaining two of the largest medical malpractice verdicts in the country.
Tara graduated cum laude from Washington and Lee University with a degree in Politics and French. She is also a cum laude graduate of the University of Baltimore School of Law. She has been a member of the Maryland Bar for over 25 years.
APPOINTMENTS AND AWARDS
- 2023 LAW DRAGON 500 LEADING PLAINTIFF CONSUMER LAWYERS
- TOP 100 JURY VERDICTS: MEDICAL MALPRACTICE, 2019
- WORLD’S MOST INFLUENTIAL WOMEN IN LAW, 2023
- THE MARYLAND STATE BAR
- THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF MARYLAND
- MARYLAND BAR ASSOCIATION
- AMERICAN ASSOCIATION FOR JUSTICE
- MARYLAND ASSOCIATION FOR JUSTICE
- LITIGATION COUNSEL OF AMERICA